How to wish Birthday using social media unique way?

white cake with strawberry

Now all things go to digital, so now 99% of people 
wish birthday through social media .every people want to wish birthday unique way. A father /mother /brother/sister/GF & Bf is thought of how I do special with him. His gift is unique to everyone. I wish when he gives more priority and more happy to see it.

This image you can send your all friends. it is build of some using some birthday cake and Background combination of red and bright yellow cooler any we put balloons 3 types cooler yellow and red sky cooler. very attractive is some red fruit Cheri keep in white design. Latter design is white cooler H & B is one line so letter gorgeous look this image.






 cake with birthday candle
candy cake with single  candle     
birthday candle with rose wising happy birthday
gift with bellon design wishing card
How to wish birthday
gift design birthday card



 
      



My girlfriend's name is "sandhya". she is a good girl. One day I went to the temple on some special occasion me and my family members went we plan to stay 3 days here. Search a hotel for the stay, but we don't found near . after some time search on Google we found the OYO room but this was very distance not another way to stay then we book a car then reach in Hotel. stay hear 1 day then I and my sister decided to go to the temple in the evening. 
I said to Mom we want to go temple then mon said ok. we went to the temple and my sister goes for worship I see all places in this temple. this time I see a girl how is very fearful and crying. I ask him what is your problem then she doesn't reply to me I ask again then I am not found my Mother & Father then I said to take my phone call your father. she said I am trying to call before 3Hour but mobile switch off . then I said ok I will help you come with me to near polish then she agrees and come. I said to polish this girl is missing she not found his mother and father please help him. polish ask him details about family and places.

Then a polish call to go to this place's main announcement center then repeat the name again and again after 10min his father and mother come to this place and crying. then my sister comes and calls me to go Room.
then I said ok. after 2 days when I open my Facebook I see his friend request. I accepted the request then we chart some time
I ask how you find my Facebook id then she said last 2 days I search your id I search above 10000 thousand ids then I found your id. I said why search sandhya said actually I want to make friends with you I say ok no problem .next day he said direct " I LOVE YOU ".


Then I say ok. After 1 month his Birthday coming. I thought I give a big surprise I plane fully then Run ads in this village area and his collage area. then I set to setup add evening then I setup ads run 12am the night. sandhya went to college at 10 am then all students and teachers give surprize in the amazing way all collage was pin-drop silent principal set to in front of CCTV camera. when sandhya entry to in college principal give permission to celebrate then all students come to college balcony and shouted Happy birthday sandhya. 

One girl comes with cake then all friends celebrate. then he said to his friends how you know about my Birthday. she said I see in ads on youtube today morning also all friend see this ad then we all friend decide to give surprise we said with principal & he agreed. But sandhya was confused about how to see my birthday on youtube. she said to fried can you see me these ads she said NO one friend said I have screen short these ads then she sees this add then my name with " I wish here then sandhya" call me and give thanks. In this way, we use social media we celebrate Birthdays.